Better Coverage for all districts
05/17/2018 4:42:35 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Pennsylvania is a large state and there should be more coverage of these district championships. It would be great if there were live results instead of live play by play via twitter because it's not always on time or efficient. At least have someone designated to to cover each district with video of races, interview and pictures, so all districts can be covered equally. I understand one person can not be everywhere but COME ON !!!!>:-o
Pennsylvania is a large state and there should be more coverage of these district championships. It would be great if there were live results instead of live play by play via twitter because it's not always on time or efficient. At least have someone designated to to cover each district with video of races, interview and pictures, so all districts can be covered equally. I understand one person can not be everywhere but COME ON !!!!
05/17/2018 8:22:45 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
In an ideal world, we'd love to have coverage at all district meets, but unfortunately, we don't have the manpower or budget to accomplish this. This year in particular, the weather threw off some of our original coverage plans. As for live results, those are done by the timers, not MileSplit -- we only host the live results for some meets. I can say we do our best with the resources we have!
In an ideal world, we'd love to have coverage at all district meets, but unfortunately, we don't have the manpower or budget to accomplish this. This year in particular, the weather threw off some of our original coverage plans. As for live results, those are done by the timers, not MileSplit -- we only host the live results for some meets. I can say we do our best with the resources we have!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.