Point Park University
06/03/2018 12:28:07 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
my name is KELLY PARSLEY I am the head cross country and track and field coach at point Park University downtown Pittsburgh. I am looking for one or two more distance female runners to complete my squad for the fall of 2018. We have a pretty strong program and I am looking to become even better. If you have any athletes looking for universities in the fall whether it be high school seniors. College transfers or college graduates with eligibility left we do have graduate programs please let me know I would love to hear from you thank you we do have scholarship available!
my name is KELLY PARSLEY I am the head cross country and track and field coach at point Park University downtown Pittsburgh. I am looking for one or two more distance female runners to complete my squad for the fall of 2018. We have a pretty strong program and I am looking to become even better. If you have any athletes looking for universities in the fall whether it be high school seniors. College transfers or college graduates with eligibility left we do have graduate programs please let me know I would love to hear from you thank you we do have scholarship available!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.