FREE TO ATTEND - Zola Budd talks at Cal U of PA
07/13/2018 11:07:09 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
On Wednesday August 1st at 7pm, 2-time World Cross Country Champion and Olympian Zola Budd will be talking at Cal U. Although the event is part of the annual Cal U Cross Country Camp, the talk is free to attend. If you or anyone you know is interested in attending, please email caulfield@calu.edu to reserve your seat.
On Wednesday August 1st at 7pm, 2-time World Cross Country Champion and Olympian Zola Budd will be talking at Cal U. Although the event is part of the annual Cal U Cross Country Camp, the talk is free to attend.

If you or anyone you know is interested in attending, please email caulfield@calu.edu to reserve your seat.
07/19/2018 9:09:24 AM
User
I think there's a video of her somewhere from the recent past where she ran a college XC race and beat the college girls.
I think there's a video of her somewhere from the recent past where she ran a college XC race and beat the college girls.
07/28/2018 12:02:41 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
There is! If you search YouTube for 'Zola Budd HBCU', you should be able to find it. Also, two great documentaries about Zola (and Mary Decker) have been made in recent years. 'Runner', part of the ESPN Nine for IX series, is available on Amazon. And 'The Fall'(directed by Daniel Gordon of 9.79 fame) was released in 2016, and is more in depth about both women's lives. Both are worth watching in my opinion.
There is! If you search YouTube for 'Zola Budd HBCU', you should be able to find it.
Also, two great documentaries about Zola (and Mary Decker) have been made in recent years. 'Runner', part of the ESPN Nine for IX series, is available on Amazon. And 'The Fall'(directed by Daniel Gordon of 9.79 fame) was released in 2016, and is more in depth about both women's lives. Both are worth watching in my opinion.
08/02/2018 10:39:13 AM
User
It's too bad that these great athletes became known for things out of their control.
It's too bad that these great athletes became known for things out of their control.
08/03/2018 5:34:13 PM
User
[url=https://www.calu.edu/news/2018/zolabuddpieterseaddressescamp.aspx]https://www.calu.edu/news/2018/zolabuddpieterseaddressescamp.aspx[/url]

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.