To register as an individual in a meet, if you are in our system you must first "claim your athlete profile" and be approved by the team admin or webmaster.
The system will prompt you to search for your name.
If you do not already have a profile on MileSplit, you can create one without approval. Please be sure it doesn't already exist, so as not to create duplicates.
Butler Junior High Boys and Girls Invitational
* When: April 12th - Registration/Check In starts at 3:00 PM, Coaches' Meeting at 3:15 PM, Field events start at 3:30 PM, Running events start at 4:00 PM. Detail Schedule on the MileSplit/Penn Track XC Website
* Facilities: Butler Area School District (Art Bernardi Stadium); All-weather 7 lane track, Turf infield, Mondo Jumping Runway
* Entries: Three (3) athletes per event, One (1) relay per event
* Timing: Fully Automated Timing System (FAT)
* Meet Registration: Online Entry through MileSplit (pa.milesplit.us), Due by April 9th noon. There will be no day of the meet additions. Scratches will be done at coaches' meeting.
* Meet Management: Hy-Tek Meet Manager. Results posted on Butler Sports Webpage GoldenTordadoSports.net (www.goldentornadosports.net/track/varsity.html)
* Individual Awards: Top 3 finishers will receive medals, ribbons for 4th through 7th place, Track MVP, Field MVP, Team Awards: Champion & Runner-Up
* Cost: $100 for combined Boys and Girls Team, $50 for a Single Team and $20 for Individuals. Payments to: Butler Area School District, send to: Debbie Terwilliger, Butler Athletic Office, 120 Campus Lane, Butler, PA 16001
* Meet Directors: Annessa Steele 724-822-3980, email@example.com, Rick Schontz 412-614-9899, firstname.lastname@example.org,
* Athletic Director: Bill Mylan 724-214-3231, email@example.com; Athletic Office 724-214-3232, Fax 724-287-8791
* Officiating: Each team is asked to provide Coaches to assist in field events.
- No discussion yet. Be the first!