5/4 WK: Cain JR record 2:01.68!! (Video Interview!) Brown 10:13.90! Davis-White, Arroyo stars in FL!
Mary Cain 2:01.68 Junior Class Record!! Brown all-time Maine mark in 3200m! Rutt, Andrews 1-2, Latavia Thomas wins W 800. Bromell 10.45 at FL 3A state!
Additional InformationMeet Schedule in PDF
The Henderson Track and Field Invitational has become an outstanding meet with many great teams and performances showing the talent that this area has to offer. The meet will, of course, be hosted at West Chester Henderson High School on Friday, May 3, 2012. Field events will begin at 2:30 and track events at 2:30. For more information, visit www.runccrs.com and go to the calendar page/.
* Please submit this page with your team's entry check (payable to Henderson Track and Field) to the following address by April 2, 2012: We need commitments from out of state schools by March 1 in order to get the proper sanctions.
* Kevin Kelly - Track Coach, c/o Henderson High School
* 400 Montgomery Avenue, West Chester, PA 19380
* The entry fee is $130 dollars per team, or $250 per school if both girls and boys teams are attending. Otherwise, entry fees for individuals are $10 per person and $15 per relay team.
* The meet will have the regular dual-meet events with an addition of a novice 1600m. Novice runners will be timed by their coaches.
* The 100-meter, 200-meter and 100/110-meter hurdles will all have trials and finals.
* Entries will be done via pamilesplit.com Log in and do your entries there. Entries are due by Thursday, May 2 at 10:00AM. With this late entry, there should be very few scratches. We should be able to put the performance list up by Friday morning. There will be no day of meet additions.
* There will be a limit of two individuals from a single school per track event providing they meet the minimum standard. However, if you have more than two individuals who wish to run a specific event, you may enter extra participants if, and only if, all entrants in that event are capable of meeting the District 1 AAA qualifying standard. Please do not enter any athletes who do not meet the minimum standard.
* Only one relay team from each school may be entered in each relay event.
* Unlimited entries will be allowed in the novice 1600-meter run for all boys who can run under 5:10 and for all girls who can run under 6:20. . You will have to time your own runners. We will run a maximum of 2 heats for each sex. Do not enter your novice athletes on-line.
* Scratches will be done at the clerking table at the start of the meet.
* Finishlynx timing will be used.
* NFHS Rules apply for uniforms, etc.
* The meet will be sanctioned by the NFHS.
* Heats will be run slow to fast.
* Top 8 finishers or relay teams in each event will receive medals.
* Minimum Standards: See time schedule.
* Please do not enter anyone who can't achieve the minimum standards.
* E-mail Kevin Kelly with any questions at KKelly1@wcasd.net. Please e-mail your intent to participate as soon as possible. We will limit the field to 30 complete teams. We will allow most quality individuals who submit their entries on time.
- 8th New Balance/Henderson Track & Field Invitational 2013
Created by kendav96, 1 replies