This Invitational is limited to ten middle school teams and unattached individuals from Greene County. Registration window opens on March 28. All entries must be completed through PennTrackXC. At this time, all slots have been filled.
A Fully Automated Timing (FAT) system will be used, with a backup handheld time on the
field.Heats will be seeded slow to fast, so accurate seeding's will be important.
Any athlete without a seed time will be placed in the slower heats.Athletes will be called by event to the
infield where they will be placed in their heat/lanes, and then escorted to the
Top three finishers in each event will receive a medal.4thand 5th place will receive ribbons.Other awards:Team Champion Trophy - boys and girls.Track MVP - boys and girls
- Spike length is limited to " on the track surface or runways.
- Starting blocks will be available.However, teams may bring their own.
- Bus parking will be in the back lot, located at the north end of the stadium.We ask that buses remain in this area in case of inclement weather.They also could be used as warming stations should it be a cold day.
- Water stations will be provided.We will have athletic trainers available during the entire meet.
- here are no locker rooms available.Restrooms are located below the concession stand at the north end of the stadium.
- There is an admission fee for spectators.Adults $3, students $2.
- Concessions stands will be available.We ask that you encourage your athletes and supporters to support our event by visiting our concession stands.
- Teams may want to bring tents in case of inclement weather.If you intend to bring a tent, email Coach Layton (firstname.lastname@example.org) and an area will be assigned to your team.
Coaches meeting at 9:30 am.Track eventswill begin at 10:15 am.
Order ofEvents (all track events are girls, followed by boys) - Subject to change basedon entries
100 M Hurdle prelims (top six times advance to finals)
100 M Dash prelims (top six times advance to finals)
200 M Dash prelims (top six advance to finals)
3200 Relay (4 X 800)
***15 minute break
100 M Hurdle finals
100 M Dash finals
1600 M run
400 M Relays (4 X 100)
400 M Dash
200 M Dash finals
1600 M Relay (4 X 400)
Throws will be Open Pit using the following schedule. Session One - Boys shot and girls discuss. Session Two Girls shot and boys discuss will begin 20 minutes after session one concludes. Announcements will be made for athletes to report. Each athlete will have four throws. No finals. All shot throws will be measured. Discus will use flag system, measuring each athletes longest throw.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!