Week 5 is here, and it's another big one on the Pennsylvania XC calendar. We're not in October yet, but we've already seen some big-time performances thrown down by some great individuals and teams. We push towards the postseason.
Carlisle and Paul Short headline this weekend, but a few big names will be at McQuaid and Bloomsburg.
Check out the meets set for this week below:
- Saturday, 9/29: Carlisle Invitational (Carlisle, PA)
- Saturday, 9/29: Lehigh University's Paul Short Run (Bethlehem, PA)
- Saturday, 9/29: McQuaid Invitational (Rochester, NY)
- Saturday, 9/29: NEPA Invitational (Bloomsburg, PA)
- Saturday, 9/29: Pacers Running DCXC Invitational (Washington, DC)
- Saturday, 9/29: Six Flags Wild Safari Invitational (Jackson, NJ)
- Saturday, 9/29: Westtown Invitational (Westtown, PA)