Article Comment: Boys XC Preseason Rankings: #12
07/24/2014 5:21:13 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Losing Coach Solomon definitely hurts but if these guys are number 12.... The returning 4th place team from 4A, these next couple days are going to be very interesting!
Losing Coach Solomon definitely hurts but if these guys are number 12.... The returning 4th place team from 4A, these next couple days are going to be very interesting!
07/24/2014 9:33:24 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@dwork27 They did lose their #1 from last year, and the database projects them 11th, so they only went down one spot. Returning rankings can be very different from the end of the previous season - graduation is a bear sometimes!
@dwork27 They did lose their #1 from last year, and the database projects them 11th, so they only went down one spot. Returning rankings can be very different from the end of the previous season - graduation is a bear sometimes!
07/24/2014 10:07:22 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@coachgeorgerjr I knew they were 11th returning based on those rankings and losing your number one def doesn't help. I just figured with you being the former coach at RJR, maybe they'd be a little higher with that front 3 they had back. I think it's a pretty fair ranking though, figured they'd be in that 10-12 range for you
@coachgeorgerjr I knew they were 11th returning based on those rankings and losing your number one def doesn't help. I just figured with you being the former coach at RJR, maybe they'd be a little higher with that front 3 they had back. I think it's a pretty fair ranking though, figured they'd be in that 10-12 range for you
07/24/2014 10:25:37 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@dwork27 If anything, I'm probably too hard on RJR and the Forsyth County teams, in the attempt to avoid any bias. I've talked about that with some of the Tabor kids, too.
@dwork27 If anything, I'm probably too hard on RJR and the Forsyth County teams, in the attempt to avoid any bias. I've talked about that with some of the Tabor kids, too.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.