8th PIAA Foundation XC Invitational 2014 Registration Question. NEED HELP
09/15/2014 10:02:23 AM
Coach
My team is registered for the Girls Gold race, and I have confirmation on the team registration, but the individual runners' names weren't submitted. I'm looking for meet director contact information but I'm coming up empty. I need to know if this can be done the day of the event or if I need to get in touch with somebody from the PIAA beforehand. I don't want to drive my kids clear to Hershey on Saturday only to be told that they won't be running due to a clerical error. Any help would be appreciated!
My team is registered for the Girls Gold race, and I have confirmation on the team registration, but the individual runners' names weren't submitted. I'm looking for meet director contact information but I'm coming up empty. I need to know if this can be done the day of the event or if I need to get in touch with somebody from the PIAA beforehand. I don't want to drive my kids clear to Hershey on Saturday only to be told that they won't be running due to a clerical error. Any help would be appreciated!
09/15/2014 2:44:50 PM
Power User
Contact Mark Byers PIAA
Contact Mark Byers PIAA

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.