Joining milesplit.com
07/17/2017 7:07:23 PM
Coach
Be very careful when joining. I did not think my information went through and went to another of my email addresses and this went through. However, I was surprised when I was billed for both accounts even though I only use one. I tried through my credit card supplier to get this rectified but milesplit said I had two accounts and refused to allow a credit for the one account even though I have only one name and one password. When my account or I guess I should say my two accounts expire after being treated the way I was I certainly will not renew my subscription.
Be very careful when joining. I did not think my information went through and went to another of my email addresses and this went through. However, I was surprised when I was billed for both accounts even though I only use one. I tried through my credit card supplier to get this rectified but milesplit said I had two accounts and refused to allow a credit for the one account even though I have only one name and one password. When my account or I guess I should say my two accounts expire after being treated the way I was I certainly will not renew my subscription.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.