Festus McCullough-Douglass Invitational 3/22-23/19
11/08/2018 4:42:19 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches, I wanted to take a moment to invite your track teams to compete at Festus High School this Spring. We will be hosting the following meets: 3/22/19 Janis Williams Middle School Invitational 3/22-23/19 McCullough-Douglass Invitational 4/9/19 Tigertown Invitational This meet is a re-branding of the former Earlybird Invitational. This decision was made to more appropriately honor two important pieces of Festus History: Coach Adam McCullough and Douglass High School. We hope to continue to offer the same quality experience for your athletes, despite the new name. Yes, tee shirts of all colors will still go to the top finishers in each event. A DMR, 4x1600m, and 5000m will be hosted on the Friday night BEFORE the Saturday competition. We will NO longer be hosting the JV Invitational on the Friday night before. We ARE bumping the Janis Williams MS meet back to that night. There are many reasons why we made this decision, but we hope that this doesn't discourage either our Middle School teams or the High School teams that have competed in the past. We would appreciate any help sharing this information with the appropriate people. In some cases, I haven't emailed both sides of the coaching staff or only the Athletic Director. If you have any questions regarding the McCullough-Douglass Invitational please send them my way. See you all soon. Wes Armbruster armbrusterwesley@festusedu.com Head Girls Track Coach Festus High School
Coaches,

I wanted to take a moment to invite your track teams to compete at Festus High School this Spring. We will be hosting the following meets:

3/22/19 Janis Williams Middle School Invitational
3/22-23/19 McCullough-Douglass Invitational
4/9/19 Tigertown Invitational

This meet is a re-branding of the former Earlybird Invitational. This decision was made to more appropriately honor two important pieces of Festus History: Coach Adam McCullough and Douglass High School.

We hope to continue to offer the same quality experience for your athletes, despite the new name. Yes, tee shirts of all colors will still go to the top finishers in each event. A DMR, 4x1600m, and 5000m will be hosted on the Friday night BEFORE the Saturday competition.

We will NO longer be hosting the JV Invitational on the Friday night before. We ARE bumping the Janis Williams MS meet back to that night. There are many reasons why we made this decision, but we hope that this doesn't discourage either our Middle School teams or the High School teams that have competed in the past.

We would appreciate any help sharing this information with the appropriate people. In some cases, I haven't emailed both sides of the coaching staff or only the Athletic Director.

If you have any questions regarding the McCullough-Douglass Invitational please send them my way. See you all soon.

Wes Armbruster
armbrusterwesley@festusedu.com
Head Girls Track Coach
Festus High School
12/05/2018 3:31:06 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Bump. (Verbally) Confirmed Teams: Lafayette-Boys Francis Howell- Boys&Girls McCluer- Boys& Girls Cape Notre Dame- Boys & Girls We are open to hosting any interested teams. Please email with questions.
Bump.

(Verbally) Confirmed Teams:

Lafayette-Boys
Francis Howell- Boys&Girls
McCluer- Boys& Girls
Cape Notre Dame- Boys & Girls

We are open to hosting any interested teams. Please email with questions.
12/06/2018 4:35:59 AM
Power User
@FestusGirlsTF parkway central girls will be coming to the meet in March.
@FestusGirlsTF parkway central girls will be coming to the meet in March.
12/18/2018 11:05:08 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Update on teams intending to compete. Girls: DeSoto Farmington Festus Francis Howell Jefferson Liberty (Wentzville) McCluer Notre Dame (Cape) Pacific Parkway Central Boys: DeSoto Farmington Festus Francis Howell Jefferson Lafayette Liberty (Wentzville) McCluer Notre Dame (Cape) Pacific SLUH
Update on teams intending to compete.

Girls:
DeSoto
Farmington
Festus
Francis Howell
Jefferson
Liberty (Wentzville)
McCluer
Notre Dame (Cape)
Pacific
Parkway Central

Boys:
DeSoto
Farmington
Festus
Francis Howell
Jefferson
Lafayette
Liberty (Wentzville)
McCluer
Notre Dame (Cape)
Pacific
SLUH
12/20/2018 3:45:40 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Farmington will be there, for sure on the high school side of the meet, and likely for the middle school portion as well.
Farmington will be there, for sure on the high school side of the meet, and likely for the middle school portion as well.
12/27/2018 10:18:19 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
De Soto committed already I thought? What are we chopped liver.
De Soto committed already I thought? What are we chopped liver.
12/29/2018 6:37:35 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@tfrank I have updated. I may have missed an email, but certainly excited to host you guys.
@tfrank I have updated. I may have missed an email, but certainly excited to host you guys.
01/09/2019 12:08:20 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@FestusGirlsTF Normandy High School is interested in coming to the Festus Earlybird Meet contactact Coach Albright at ralbrigh0333@gmail.com or 314- 753-7551.
@FestusGirlsTF
Normandy High School is interested in coming to the Festus Earlybird Meet
contactact
Coach Albright at ralbrigh0333@gmail.com or 314- 753-7551.
01/10/2019 9:41:17 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@ralbrigh0333 Coach, I emailed info to you yesterday. We would love to have you.
@ralbrigh0333 Coach, I emailed info to you yesterday. We would love to have you.
01/22/2019 12:50:53 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@FestusGirlsTF Updated list of teams that intend on competing. Girls: DeSoto Farmington Festus Ft. Zumwalt East Francis Howell Herculaneum Jefferson Liberty (Wentzville) McCluer Normandy Notre Dame (Cape) Pacific Parkway Central Ste. Genevieve Boys: DeSoto Farmington Festus Francis Howell Herculaneum Jefferson Lafayette Liberty (Wentzville) McCluer Normandy Notre Dame (Cape) Pacific SLUH Ste. Genevieve
@FestusGirlsTF

Updated list of teams that intend on competing.

Girls:
DeSoto
Farmington
Festus
Ft. Zumwalt East
Francis Howell
Herculaneum
Jefferson
Liberty (Wentzville)
McCluer
Normandy
Notre Dame (Cape)