Are they doing the long jump or triple
01/14/2019 12:02:10 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
At this meet it says long jump but it will only let you register for the triple jump
At this meet it says long jump but it will only let you register for the triple jump
01/14/2019 10:33:44 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Clou50 Long Jump. I made a mistake when setting up entries. I setup the entries same as last year, but forgot to switch the triple jump to long jump for Meet #6. It is fixed now. Last year there was only triple at Glen Mills because there was only long jump at Haverford. Since the Haverford meets were moved to Lehigh and both jumps were run, the TFCAofGP decided to do one long jump at Glen Mills and one triple jump so that there are equal opportunities to qualify for Meet of Champs in both events.
@Clou50

Long Jump. I made a mistake when setting up entries. I setup the entries same as last year, but forgot to switch the triple jump to long jump for Meet #6. It is fixed now.

Last year there was only triple at Glen Mills because there was only long jump at Haverford. Since the Haverford meets were moved to Lehigh and both jumps were run, the TFCAofGP decided to do one long jump at Glen Mills and one triple jump so that there are equal opportunities to qualify for Meet of Champs in both events.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.