Pennsylvania Track & Field Coaches Clinic, Saturday, March 2nd
02/05/2019 4:57:35 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
West Chester, PA-The 1st Annual Pennsylvania Track and Field Coaches Clinic (PATFCC) is set for [b]Saturday, March 2nd, 2019 at Bayard Rustin High School in West Chester.[/b] Doors open at 8:30 a.m. and the event will close with 2-time Olympian, 3-time Gold medalist, and World Record holder in the Women’s 4x100m relay, Tianna Bartoletta delivering the Keynote Speech from 2:45-3:30 p.m. The PATFCC will offer 6 separate sessions throughout the day covering varying event topics from sprinting and middle distance to throws and pole vault. The throwing topics will offer a “learn by doing” approach with live demos available for coaches and athletes. Speakers include [i]Shannon Grady[/i], CEO/Founder of GO! Athletics, the global leader in working with athletes on lactate dynamics that directly influence human performance from high school up to the Olympic level. [i]Rohan Grant[/i], owner and managing partner of MAVERIC Performance LLC, is a rising star in the coaching ranks who counts recently graduated 200m Indoor state record holder Austin Kratz as one of his protégés. [i]Brian Wethey[/i], formerly of Glen Mills School, is USATF Level 2 certified and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation Coaching Education (NCACE) will lead the throws sessions. With over 28 years’ experience, he has coached 20 state champions, 2 national champions, and 5 Penn Relays Champions. PATFCC sponsors include Boathouse Sports, AAE, Nagle Athletic Surfaces, Richey Athletics, GO! Athletics, BSN Sports and Right Touch Trophies and Awards. Vendor tables will be open throughout the day with products on display. Registration is open on the website [url=https://patfcc-rustin.weebly.com/]PATFCC[/url] and includes [b]free coffee and lunch if pre-registered by Monday, February 25th.[/b]
West Chester, PA-The 1st Annual Pennsylvania Track and Field Coaches Clinic (PATFCC) is set for Saturday, March 2nd, 2019 at Bayard Rustin High School in West Chester. Doors open at 8:30 a.m. and the event will close with 2-time Olympian, 3-time Gold medalist, and World Record holder in the Women's 4x100m relay, Tianna Bartoletta delivering the Keynote Speech from 2:45-3:30 p.m.

The PATFCC will offer 6 separate sessions throughout the day covering varying event topics from sprinting and middle distance to throws and pole vault. The throwing topics will offer a "learn by doing" approach with live demos available for coaches and athletes.

Speakers include Shannon Grady, CEO/Founder of GO! Athletics, the global leader in working with athletes on lactate dynamics that directly influence human performance from high school up to the Olympic level. Rohan Grant, owner and managing partner of MAVERIC Performance LLC, is a rising star in the coaching ranks who counts recently graduated 200m Indoor state record holder Austin Kratz as one of his protégés. Brian Wethey, formerly of Glen Mills School, is USATF Level 2 certified and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation Coaching Education (NCACE) will lead the throws sessions. With over 28 years' experience, he has coached 20 state champions, 2 national champions, and 5 Penn Relays Champions.

PATFCC sponsors include Boathouse Sports, AAE, Nagle Athletic Surfaces, Richey Athletics, GO! Athletics, BSN Sports and Right Touch Trophies and Awards. Vendor tables will be open throughout the day with products on display. Registration is open on the website PATFCC and includes free coffee and lunch if pre-registered by Monday, February 25th.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.