Meet Comment: 2009 PTFCA Indoor State Championship 2009
09/23/2008 12:51:45 PM
User
Is this date correct?? This is listed as the last day of regular season contest date and District deadline.
Is this date correct?? This is listed as the last day of regular season contest date and District deadline.
02/16/2009 12:54:34 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
How can a kid that runs 4:32.75 and clearly meets the standard be rejected from the meet? Is it because it was done at a open meet with college runners? If so, where is it written that those marks dont't count. Obviously, there are a lot of runners who get times at meet that aren't high school meets and they aren't kept out.
How can a kid that runs 4:32.75 and clearly meets the standard be rejected from the meet? Is it because it was done at a open meet with college runners? If so, where is it written that those marks dont't count. Obviously, there are a lot of runners who get times at meet that aren't high school meets and they aren't kept out.
02/18/2009 8:17:38 AM
User
I imagine not being allowed into states in this case mimics not allowing Galen Rupp's 3k time into NCAAs. I can think of another reason too, but I'd rather not post it.
I imagine not being allowed into states in this case mimics not allowing Galen Rupp's 3k time into NCAAs. I can think of another reason too, but I'd rather not post it.
02/24/2009 8:34:09 AM
User
when are the podium pics gonna be uploaded??
when are the podium pics gonna be uploaded??

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.