Meet Comment: 83rd Shippensburg University Invitational 2009
04/17/2009 8:54:37 AM
Coach
This new performance list format is terrible. Doesn't list seed times or distances. Listing by last name doesn't help the athlete nor the coach. I hope they switch back to the old (and much better) style of performance list next year.
This new performance list format is terrible. Doesn't list seed times or distances. Listing by last name doesn't help the athlete nor the coach. I hope they switch back to the old (and much better) style of performance list next year.
04/17/2009 9:37:58 AM
Coach
04/17/2009 9:39:33 AM
Coach
04/17/2009 9:58:20 AM
User
I agree with "HanoverIce" about the lists posted on Shippensburg's site. I'd like to see a real performance list. I've researched some of the entries and I have some serious questions about who was selected. I'd like to see the entry times.
I agree with "HanoverIce" about the lists posted on Shippensburg's site. I'd like to see a real performance list. I've researched some of the entries and I have some serious questions about who was selected. I'd like to see the entry times.
04/17/2009 12:46:22 PM
Coach
I'm not questioning the legitimacy of the entries. I just think it makes sense to list the entry info so the kids and coaches know where they are truly seeded. Although if there are some questionable entries, this type of listing would prevent them from having to explain themselves.
I'm not questioning the legitimacy of the entries. I just think it makes sense to list the entry info so the kids and coaches know where they are truly seeded. Although if there are some questionable entries, this type of listing would prevent them from having to explain themselves.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.