Boys Long Jump - The Penn Relays Carnival 2011
05/02/2011 1:11:03 PM
Coach
2 things 1. the results listed on the "saturday results" link do not match the results on the official penn relays site 2. those long jump results are not listed in the rankings
2 things

1. the results listed on the "saturday results" link do not match the results on the official penn relays site

2. those long jump results are not listed in the rankings
05/02/2011 2:47:04 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@hamiltontrack You are right they are a bit different. I would like to think that the Penn Relays website would be the correct one.
@hamiltontrack
You are right they are a bit different. I would like to think that the Penn Relays website would be the correct one.
05/02/2011 2:55:37 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@hamiltontrack on another note, boy did i have to jump through some hoops to get Derek Gaul his gold watch for being the Top U.S. place finisher that day!
@hamiltontrack

on another note, boy did i have to jump through some hoops to get Derek Gaul his gold watch for being the Top U.S. place finisher that day!
05/02/2011 10:37:52 PM
Coach
@reinert3181 congrats... of course my guy goes and jumps 23'4 today.. oh what a wacky event the long jump is... congrats again, I'm sure our guys will see each other before the season ends... was it a nice watch?
@reinert3181 congrats... of course my guy goes and jumps 23'4 today.. oh what a wacky event the long jump is...

congrats again, I'm sure our guys will see each other before the season ends...

was it a nice watch?
05/03/2011 6:56:51 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@hamiltontrack Thanks! Yes it is a nice watch. He was ecstatic about it! Maybe we'll see each other at Nationals in Greensboro. Good luck!
@hamiltontrack

Thanks! Yes it is a nice watch. He was ecstatic about it! Maybe we'll see each other at Nationals in Greensboro. Good luck!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.