Ursinus High School Open
FloyLewis Bakes Center, Ursinus College
Saturday,December 9th 2017
15-30 events/gender - $200/gender
Under 15 events/gender - $25/event& $30/relay
31 and moreevents/gender - Additional $15/event
The entry fees are based offentries.
MeetFees must be paid on or prior to Meet Day - NO EXCEPTIONS
Cash or Checks made payable to UrsinusCollege
CarlBlickle - Athletics
Entries via www.milesplit.com
Entry deadline - Wednesday, December 6th at 11:59PM.
- Entries - 4 entries per school per gender per event, EXCEPT - Only 2entries per gender per school will be allowed in the 3000m Run, Long Jump,Triple Jump and 1 Relay per gender per school.
- You may request additional entries which may or may not be approved by meet management pending the field size and level of competitiveness of your entries.
- Please be accurate and realistic in submitting seed times/marks.
- Athleteswith no seed time will be assigned the slower sections for all races.
- Only 1/4"spikes may be used on all running, horizontal jumping events and pole vault.
- Food and Drinks will be available for purchase atthe concessions stand.
- No Food or Drinks allowed in the track area.
- Meet T-Shirts will be available for purchase for $15.
- $5 admission for spectators.
- Coaches' Hospitality will be provided in the T&F office.
Order of Events
8:00am Arena opens for warmup
9:00am Coaches Meeting ***Meet@ Finish Line
9:30am LONG JUMP (3 jumps) - Girls followedby Boys
TRIPLEJUMP (3 jumps) - Girls followed by Boys
***triple jump will start immediately followingLong Jump
10:00am SHOT PUT (4 throws)- Girls followed by Boys
10:00am POLE VAULT - Boys (s.h.-8'0") followed byGirls (s.h.-7'0")
10:00am HIGH JUMP - Boys (s.h.-5'3") followed by Girls (s.h.-4'3")
RUNNING EVENTS - GIRLS followed by BOYS
9:30am DistanceMedley Relay (1200/400/800/1600)
55m High Hurdles ***top 12 times advance to 2 heat final
55m Dash ***top 12 times advance to 2 heat final
4 x 200m Relay
55mHigh Hurdles Finals (boys will run first)
4 x 400m Relay
- If the athlete fails to check-in and/or declare - they will be scratched from the event.
- An athlete who is in two events simultaneously should check in to both events.
- 200m Dash is being contested on a"Declaration Basis". Athletes need to report to the check-in area on 1st call and declare themselves eligible for the event. After all check-ins - the event will be seeded and lane & heat assignments will be announced and hip numbers provided.
- Blocks permitted ONLY in 55m High Hurdle Finals and 55m Dash Finals.
- Shot Put is thrown from a wooden surface. No spikes allowed in high jump.
- Whenever possible, we will run ahead of schedule. An updated schedule will be provided on the day of the meet.
Contact Info: Carl Blickle Crystal Bacon
Head T&F/XC Coach Associate T&F/XC Coach
(610) 409-3457 (610) 409-3253
- No discussions yet. Be the first!