Dear Cross Country Coach:
We look forward to hosting your team(s) at the 11th Annual Crimson Hawk Invitational on Saturday, September 28th, 2019. Below you will find meet details that should answer any questions you may have.
The meet will take place on our South Campus course as in previous year. The GPS Address for the course is 137 University Drive, Indiana, PA 15705. Please feel free to contact me at 724-357-2257 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions, and we look forward to hosting your teams this year. Due to the increased size of the meet, we will be doing chip timing for the first time this year!
WHEN: Saturday, September 28th, 2019
WHERE: Indiana University of Pennsylvanias South Campus Cross Country Course
ENTRY FEE: $100 per team per gender (Unlimited number of entries per team). $15 per individual. Junior Varsity/Middle School is $75 per team per gender or $15 per individual. Please send in checks by September 16th, 2019. All checks should be made out to IUP.
ENTRY FEE INSTRUCTIONS: Every competing school must send payment to Kathleen Evanko in our Conference Services Office at the following address:
IUP Conference Services
425 Sutton Hall
1011 South Dr.
Indiana, PA 17505
Each entering team who wishes to participate must complete a contract that was sent to you via email and submit to Kathy Evanko the following at the address listed above:
- Completed and signed Contract by authorized signatory
- Contract Addendum A and A-1 completed and returned
- Insurance Certificate as stated in section 9, included
- Complete Registration Fee
- The Organization is not considered registered until all documentation is completed correctly, documentation required has been provided, payment made and a fully executed contract has been returned to the Organization.
- When notified in writing and upon mutual agreement by both parties, registration fees will be fully refunded to those ORGANIZATIONS unable to attend the event when notice is received on or before September 20, 2019. Any drop-outs after this date will not be refunded.
ENTRY DEADLINE: Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 @ 11:00am
10:00am Varsity Girls 5k
10:45am Varsity Boys 5k
11:30am - Combined Middle School/Junior High 3k
12:15pm - Awards
AWARDS: Top 2 Teams and Top 10 Individuals in Varsity Race, First Place Team and Top 5 Individuals in Middle School/Junior High Division.
Angel Piccirillo 18:49.8 (2010) - Girl's 5k
Sam Lenze 16:49.9 (2015) - Boy's 5k
Meredith Price 12:11 (2017) - Girl's 3k
Hunter Smathers 11:24 (2017) - Boy's 5k
- No discussions yet. Be the first!