WPIAL team playoff meet at Greensburg Central Catholic.
- COVID-19 Waivers will need turned in to the WPIAL Manager upon arrival at the facility to certify that your participants and coaches have been screened that day and are safe to participate. To keep within occupancy limits and allow for proper physical distancing, each qualifying team will be allowed a "Travel Squad" of 3 individuals per event and reasonable alternates not to exceed 55 total student-athletes. Girls and boys are considered separate teams for "Travel Squad" purposes. All Coaches in attendance must be Board approved coaches.
- The WPIAL Manager will be in touch with all schools to review meet expectations.
- Meets will have a Coaches meeting at 2:15pm and begin at 3:00pm.
- All participants should to bring their own personal water/hydration.
- Each Team will need to provide a MINIMUM of 3 Adults to serve as officials and assist in running the meet.
- Participants and Coaches should be prepared to wear face coverings in and out of the facility as requested by the host school. However, during active competition, schools will follow their own school's health & safety plan with regard to masking and must be willing to compete against all other opponents.
- Spectators will be allowed at the discretion of the host schools.
- If any team is unable to participate due to COVID, a school administrator must notify the WPIAL Office as soon as possible. If unable to participate, the team will not be replaced and the event will continue with the other teams.
- The TOP team from each Semi-Final Site will advance to the Finals on Wednesday, May 12, 2021.
- Long-Sleeve T-Shirts ($20) and Hooded Sweatshirts ($30) will be available at each site.