The final indoor track & field meet at Clarks Summit University will take
place on February 18th at 5:00pm at Clarks Summit University's Student
Recreation Center. At the following link you will find a map of the campus
that will help you know where to park and where the indoor track is located.
Here is some important information regarding the meet:
1. Cost: Teams: $125.00 for boys team, $125.00 for girls team, or
$200.00 for a boys & girls team.
Individuals: $8.00 for 1 event. 2-events for $15.00, 3-events for $20.00.
If you are paying by check, please make checks out to Clarks Summit
this meet. You can find the meet on the pa.milesplit.com calendar or by
using this link: https://pa.milesplit.com/meets/452530-csu-run-at-therec-3-2022#.YfhBhPXMK3I Coaches please use this link to register your
teams. We will still be taking open and youth entries. Individuals,
open and youth athletes can email entries to email@example.com with
the following information: Name, School, Event, Age Group (Youth, Varsity
9-12th grade, or Open), and Seed Time/Distance. Registration closes at
7PM on Thursday, January 27th.
followed by boys. We may run boys and girls together for the 3000m
depending on the number of athletes. High jump and shot put will start at
55h finals (boys/girls)
NOTE: WE WILL BE ADDING A MIDDLE SCHOOL ONLY 55M DASH,
55M HURDLES, 200M AND 400M FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE SIGN UP
MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS FOR THESE EVENTS THROUGH
MILESPLIT OR EMAIL COACH PASSETTI
4. Shoes: NO SPIKES ARE ALLOWED ON THIS SURFACE! Spikes with a
rubber spike plate (without spikes) are ok. This will be strictly enforced.
5. Clarks Summit University will not be providing starting blocks or shots.
Please bring your own blocks and shots or make plans to borrow them from
another school if you wish to use them.
6. Food will be available for purchase at the concession stand. No food or
drink (other than water) is allowed in the lower area where the track is
located. "Run at the Rec" technical T-shirts will also be available to
7. Only athletes and coaches will be allowed on the lower level where the
track is located. Spectators must watch the meet from the balcony.
8. Coaches must count laps for 3000m. Lap sheets will be available for
9. Results will be posted on the Milesplit site. Live results will also be
available through http://www.wil-time.com/
11. Bathrooms are available on the upper level for spectators and on the
lower level for athletes.
12. Please direct any questions to Frank Passetti 570-904-1769 or
2. Athletes must be masked when not participating in their event.