On Thursday May 6th, 2021 North Allegheny will hold the eighteenth annual Jim LeDonne North Allegheny Track and Field Invitational at the North Allegheny Intermediate High School Track (350 Cumberland Rd, Pittsburgh). The meet is open to 7th and 8th grade boys and girl. The cost is $150.00 to participating teams (total for girls & boys) or $100 if just entering one team.
Checks can be made out to "NA Athletics" and mailed to:
North Allegheny Intermediate High School
350 Cumberland Rd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
1. Please send confirmation of attendance and any questions you may have to E. J. Robertson (email@example.com)
2. All entries must be submitted on the pa.milesplit.com meet page by 11:59pm on May 2nd. There will be no additions on the day of the meet. Scratches will be done at the coaches meeting.
3. Two athletes from each school may compete in each individual event and one team from each school may compete in each relay event. Seventh and eighth graders may compete in up to four events (track, field and relays combined).
4. No team scores will be computed. The meet is designed for individual competition. The top 6 individuals and relay teams in each event will be recognized and awarded medals (1-3) and ribbons (4-6) immediately after the finals of each event.
5. The shot put, discus, long jump, and triple jump competitions will each consist of one flight. Each athlete will get 4 throws or jumps. There are NO finals.
6. Preliminary heats and finals will be held in the 110/100 meter hurdles and the 100 meter dash with 6 competitors advancing to the finals. Advancement will be based on time recorded in the preliminaries.
7. All other races will be finals. The 200 meter and 400 meter will be run in seeded heats with places awarded by time.
8. No jewelry may be worn by competitors.
9. All athletes must stay in the stands when not competing.
10. Only 1/8 inch pin spikes are permitted on the track.
11. We will have one NA coach or volunteer at each event. We are asking that each team provide at least one coach to help at one event. We will announce assignments at the coaches meeting.
12. Coaches and student-athletes must wear a mask at all times. The ONLY exception to this rule is when student-athletes are exerting themselves they may pull the mask down.
Meet time schedule:
COACHES MEETING 2:30 PM
FIELD EVENTS 3:00
FINALS following preliminaries and 3200M Relays
Beginning heights for high jump and pole vault will be determined at coaches meeting.
Field Event Start Times
Boys - Long Jump, High Jump and Shot Put
Girls - Triple Jump, Discus and Pole Vault
ORDER OF EVENTS
110 M High Hurdles Prelims Boys
100 M Low Hurdles Prelims Girls
100 M Dash Prelims Girls
100 M Dash Prelims Boys
3200 M Relay Girls
3200 M Relay Boys
100 M Low Hurdles Finals Girls
110 M High Hurdles Finals Boys
100 M Dash Finals Girls
100 M Dash Finals Boys
1600 M Run Girls
1600 M Run Boys
400 M Relay Girls
400 M Relay Boys
400 M Dash Girls
400 M Dash Boys
300 M Hurdles Girls
300 M Hurdles Boys
800 M Run Girls
800 M Run Boys
200 M Dash Girls
200 M Dash Boys
3200 M Run Girls
3200 M Run Boys
1600 M Relay Girls
1600 M Relay Boys