Meet Fees: This meet is free to participating Mid Mon schools thanks to the generous donations of our sponsors.
This meet is by invitation only to the following Mid Mon schools: Belle Vernon, Bentworth, Beth-Center, Brownsville, California, Charleroi, Elizabeth Forward, Monessen, Ringgold.
Registration closes on April 22nd at NOON.
***NO SPECTATORS and NO CONCESSIONS due to CoVid.***
***CHANGE IN START TIME***
Each team is required to provide a team roster CoVid screening participation waiver prior to entering the stadium. Any athlete or coach with a temperature of 99.5 should stay home.
Social distancing must be maintained at all times and masks must be worn at all times when NOT competing. This includes all athletes, coaches, and officials.
All teams will be assigned an area in the bleachers where they must stay when not competing.
Only athletes competing will be permitted on the infield to clerk in, warm up, and cool down.
General Meet Information:
- 10:30: Coaches meeting on the infield.
- Field Event start time: 11:00: Girl's javelin and boys discus, followed by the boy's javelin/girl's discus. Shot Put will be conducted after the completion of the javelin and the discus events. (Three Throws with a short line at judge's discretion)
- 11:00: Girl's long jump followed by boy's long Jump, girl's triple after boy's long jump, boy's triple jump after girl's triple jump. (Girls competing in the 100m dash or hurdles should get their jumps in before the start of the track events.)
- 11:00: Girl's pole vault followed by boy's pole vault. Girl's high jump will follow the completion of the boy's pole vault.
- 12:00: TRACK EVENTS: (starting with the girls 4x800m relay)
- The standard order of running events will be used. NO TRIALS. All events will be a FINAL.
- Each event will be limited to three entries and one relay team per school.
- Heats will be run slowest to fastest.
- Throwing and jumping events will be limited to three throws and three jumps.
- Medals will be awarded to the top six individuals and top six relay teams.
- Two team trophies per gender will be awarded using the scoring system of 10-8-6-4-2-1.
Contact Jennifer McMichael (412-726-1512)(email@example.com)
- No discussions yet. Be the first!