PIAA District 7 WPIAL Championships 2015
10/30/2015 2:38:15 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Looks like the heavy rains on Tuesday and Wednesday made the Slippery Rock/Coopers Lake course slow yesterday. None of the boys or girls winners in any of the divisions yesterday in the D7 (wpial) district races made the top 30 boys' performances on the course 2005-2015 (under 16:00) or the 57 girls times (under 19:00) during the same time period. If anyone is interested in my AT Coopers Lake performance lists you can pm me at the mile split email or email me at fred@carlsonstudio.com . I'm really amazed the first mile in the aaa boys race went out in only 5:24...that is REALLY holding back.
Looks like the heavy rains on Tuesday and Wednesday made the Slippery Rock/Coopers Lake course slow yesterday. None of the boys or girls winners in any of the divisions yesterday in the D7 (wpial) district races made the top 30 boys' performances on the course 2005-2015 (under 16:00) or the 57 girls times (under 19:00) during the same time period. If anyone is interested in my AT Coopers Lake performance lists you can pm me at the mile split email or email me at fred@carlsonstudio.com . I'm really amazed the first mile in the aaa boys race went out in only 5:24...that is REALLY holding back.
10/30/2015 4:21:04 PM
User
@sverige55 It's called strong winds! Not sloppy or muddy conditions. The course was in pretty good shape despite the previous rain.
@sverige55
It's called strong winds! Not sloppy or muddy conditions. The course was in pretty good shape despite the previous rain.
10/31/2015 7:42:17 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks coach! I realized back here in Monroeville all afternoon Thursday that the wind here was wicked and thought about the districts up at Coopers usually being 5-10 degrees colder, it seems, plus windy. That explains the slowish fields appropriately!
Thanks coach! I realized back here in Monroeville all afternoon Thursday that the wind here was wicked and thought about the districts up at Coopers usually being 5-10 degrees colder, it seems, plus windy. That explains the slowish fields appropriately!
11/02/2015 8:49:33 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Wind gusts of 20 to 40 mph slowed everyone down considerably. I thought some of the girls were going to get blown away trying to run through it up the hills!
Wind gusts of 20 to 40 mph slowed everyone down considerably. I thought some of the girls were going to get blown away trying to run through it up the hills!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.