PTXC 9 - Presented by Brooks 2017
09/06/2017 8:02:11 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I have never been to this course before. Two questions. First is parking a problem at this event? And Two, where is a good place to view the race?
I have never been to this course before. Two questions. First is parking a problem at this event? And Two, where is a good place to view the race?
09/06/2017 10:10:09 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@jennfam4 Posting directions on the meet page. And it is very fan-friendly. Double loop, so if you see the start they will pass you going the other way at halfway, and return to you for the finish. That is if you don't move at all. But you can quickly see where people are going to get more views.
@jennfam4 Posting directions on the meet page. And it is very fan-friendly. Double loop, so if you see the start they will pass you going the other way at halfway, and return to you for the finish. That is if you don't move at all. But you can quickly see where people are going to get more views.
09/06/2017 3:39:18 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks, for the response. Is parking an issue or is there plenty? We are coming from an hour and half away.
Thanks, for the response. Is parking an issue or is there plenty? We are coming from an hour and half away.
09/06/2017 9:07:21 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@jennfam4 I take my teams every year...parking is never a problem
@jennfam4 I take my teams every year...parking is never a problem

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.