MTCCCA
11/28/2018 9:04:39 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
As we get closer to the MTCCCA What is a must here speaker?. I try to attend a little bit of everything. My highlight is the comradery and the fellowship. It feels awesome to have Old and New faces there. I love the idea of so many people at one place that loves this sport as much as I do.
As we get closer to the MTCCCA What is a must here speaker?. I try to attend a little bit of everything.
My highlight is the comradery and the fellowship. It feels awesome to have Old and New faces there.
I love the idea of so many people at one place that loves this sport as much as I do.
11/29/2018 7:23:39 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I wanted to correct myself. Must hear. Is the predicted weather going to be a problem??
I wanted to correct myself. Must hear.
Is the predicted weather going to be a problem??
11/29/2018 10:27:47 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Lonnie Greene is must hear.
Lonnie Greene is must hear.
12/03/2018 10:31:41 PM
Power User
Hey everyone. I will be offering my book the Sprinter's Compendium again at a reduced cost in honor of our annual MTCCCA clinic. It will be 10 dollars off on-site at the clinic!
Hey everyone. I will be offering my book the Sprinter's Compendium again at a reduced cost in honor of our annual MTCCCA clinic. It will be 10 dollars off on-site at the clinic!
12/04/2018 10:40:44 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@bantazmo Save one for me!
@bantazmo Save one for me!
12/04/2018 1:36:24 PM
Power User
@coachterry I got you coach!!
@coachterry I got you coach!!
12/04/2018 10:44:50 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Can't wait to see you my friend. Last look weather is gone from forecast but who knows. I am excited to see several new speakers I haven't heard and learn a new perspective on our events. Lonnie Green, Keinan Briggs, and others. Just wanna learn.
Can't wait to see you my friend. Last look weather is gone from forecast but who knows. I am excited to see several new speakers I haven't heard and learn a new perspective on our events. Lonnie Green, Keinan Briggs, and others. Just wanna learn.
12/06/2018 4:02:53 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Wish I could attend. If so, I would be listening to John O'Malley. 15 different 4x800 teams of his have gone sub. 7:50! Here's a link to an article on O'Malley's teams, training, etc. [url=http://trackfootballconsortium.com/divergent-thinking-inside-john-omalley/]http://trackfootballconsortium.com/divergent-thinking-inside-john-omalley/[/url] ALSO, congratulations to Mark Vollmer for being inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Wish I could attend. If so, I would be listening to John O'Malley. 15 different 4x800 teams of his have gone sub. 7:50!

Here's a link to an article on O'Malley's teams, training, etc.
http://trackfootballconsortium.com/divergent-thinking-inside-john-omalley/

ALSO, congratulations to Mark Vollmer for being inducted into the Hall of Fame.
12/06/2018 11:36:04 PM
Power User
Hey guys someone grabbed a copy of the Sprinter's Compendium off the display table. I am sure it was a mistake but they are not free. 10 dollars off but not free. Returned no harm no foul. :) #wheresmybook @MoMileSplit @MOTrackFanatic @mtccca
Hey guys someone grabbed a copy of the Sprinter's Compendium off the display table. I am sure it was a mistake but they are not free. 10 dollars off but not free. Returned no harm no foul. :) #wheresmybook @MoMileSplit @MOTrackFanatic @mtccca

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.